The term ‘Ummaira’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is [P 104, Lake Terrace, Kolkata West Bengal 700029]. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Please Note: Today fashion does not allow us to give any guarantee or warranty of products. The garments are all hand-woven or embroidered and thus, there may be an occurrence of slippage or colour variations. These are all part of the designer garments and thus we cannot take responsibility for such products and designs.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website that is not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Ummaira is a registered entity and any infringement of trademark or copyright may take you to some legal action.